SuperDaph

The trials and tribulations of a teenager who's just a little bit different from everyone else.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Welcome to the Adventures of Super Daph

Welcome

Hey guys and gals and welcome to my little piece of the world wide web where I can let my hair down and tell all. See, here’s the thing, although I try my best to fit in with everyone else, I’m not. I’m different and always have been. Oh sure, in some ways, I’m just like any other teenaged girl. I have feelings and issues and I can go to pieces over stuff that no sane mature human being would give a hoot about. But, well, if you prick me, I don’t bleed. Matter of fact, you can shoot me or run me over with a truck and I still won’t bleed.

All this sort of makes my life complicated, and I decided to write this little blog to try, like therapeutically to sort things out sometimes. Sometimes, well, I need that, like someone to talk to about things, things that I can't just talk to anyone about, at least not, well at least not all the time, on account of, well, its like.. you know that old comic book, Richie Rich? The one about the poor little rich kid? My dad collects them, only, well, its sort of like that. Its kind of wacky to feel sorry fro someone who's got it better than most other people, and yet, having a few advantages doesn't make you happier, necessarily, nor do they necessarily make up for the disadvantages.

Anyway, enough of this for now. I gotta head out now and do some stuff before school. I'll try and write some more tonight.

D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Web Counters