SuperDaph

The trials and tribulations of a teenager who's just a little bit different from everyone else.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

T & T follow me back home

Ok,

Ted and I had a talk, and I took my punishment like a big girl. He taught me a lesson: just ‘cause I’ve got superpowers doesn’t mean I can ignore my friends, and the fact that I misplaced my cell phone again is pretty much evidence that I’m not up for dealing with fighting evil and all that stuff without help. I swear, Ted undressed me until I felt nakeder than I did on top of that mountain, and he did it by sheer, utterly perfect logic.

I told him, and I’ll tell you right out: if it wasn’t for this whole superpower thing, I’d be throwing myself at his feet and begging for him. That kind of freaked him out, and it probably wasn’t fair of me to say, but its true, I think. Course, well, you know the flip side of its true too, even though he wouldn’t admit it. A smart guy like Ted, he wouldn’t spare a moment’s thoughts on me but for my physical attributes. We’re sort of stuck that way, I guess. I want his brain, he wants my body, and neither one of us is gonna get what we want.

Anyways, Hurricane Ted (Thanks Brantley, I like that, even if he doesn’t) was actually dropping in for a reason, besides the fact that I hadn’t been answering the phone while I was in the mountains. Seems lots of my friends, Ted included, have been getting asked questions about me by two adults, who seem to bear a remarkable resemblance to Officers Tweedlee and Tweedledum.

This has got to stop. I’m being harassed big time, and its almost like they’re provoking me to show them what I’ve got and stop them. And it'd probably work if I could find them right now. Hopefully, though, I'll figure out another way.

Daph

2 Comments:

  • At 7/26/2006 4:09 PM, Blogger Skye said…

    Trouble with feds? Hmm, as long as you've got family to watch out for that might not such a good idea.
    But still that should not keep you from finding out, what the heck they want from you.

     
  • At 7/26/2006 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Or is it Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Web Counters