SuperDaph

The trials and tribulations of a teenager who's just a little bit different from everyone else.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Cops interested in little old moi?

Well, a whole day at school went by, and you probably won’t be surprised to find out that I suddenly didn’t figure out a way how to read minds.  Actually, that’s not entirely true, since I pretty much knew what most of the students were thinking and didn’t much care about the teachers.  Basically, what I did figure out though, was I don’t think I’m ever going to have a clue how to handle abstract thoughts, even if I can sort of tell when people are about to do things physically.  Thing is, that really doesn’t make that much difference, because, well, there’s pretty much not a whole lot they can do that I can’t watch ‘em do in slow motion anyway.  I’m not going to give up on it, entirely though.  Next step, I think is to try and start becoming a human, err.. superhuman lie detector.

I tried that tonight, seeing if could tell if a guy was lying, only I’m still not really clear how to figure out why a guy is nervous and scared.  I mean, um, in police stations and stuff, they put people in a room and ask them tons of questions and stuff, only a few of which they really care about.  I don’t have the patience for that.

My subject for the evening was pretty much what I think was a would be rapist.  It sure seemed like that’s what he was trying to do when he jumped me in the park at 11:00 at night.  Anyway, as soon as he jumped out at me, I pretended to run and let him catch me and pin me down.   When he started pulling down his pants, I had a pretty good idea what he was up to.  So turned him over and started trying to interrogate him.  It didn’t go so good.

First off, the guy was a fighter, and while he was obviously outclassed, its not all that easy to hold down a full grown man without hurting him, especially when he’s self destructive.  I weigh a bit more than I should thanks to my body density, but unless I do the whole flying thing, I can be tossed around.  Not easily, but after I pinned the guy’s arms to keep him from hurting himself, he nearly did roll me over.  I didn’t want to do it even then, but when he started trying to bite at my boobs, I squeezed his wrists a little bit and he finally started to behave.

Then, I finally started to ask questions, trying to figure out if he was lying to me, but by then it was hard to tell what was behind all the sweating and heart beating he was doing.  Honestly, I don’t think I’d have figured out much, even if the cops hadn’t showed up.

But they did, and that really screwed things up, on account of, well, how was I going to explain how my would be rapist was on the ground whining and crying?  

I let the guy go and skedaddled, jumping up into a nearby tree while I waited to see what he was going to say.  Would you believe the cops seemed very interested in his story?  I couldn’t believe he had the guts to say that a little blonde woman wearing a mask attacked him, but he did, and the cops took down his story and filled out an incident report on it.  Ok, so maybe that’s not so weird.  But what was weird was that afterwards, the cop told the guy that they’ve been looking for her, I mean me.

I’m going to sleep on this one, I think, but I’m beginning to think that either I’m going to have to stop practicing on real live thugs, or I’m going to have to do something about the cops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Web Counters