SuperDaph

The trials and tribulations of a teenager who's just a little bit different from everyone else.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Just another boring monday

Today was a weird day.  I just don’t know how else to describe it.  First off, I really am going to have a price to pay for last Friday.  I showed up, like I usually do for school, in baggy jeans and a sweater that would probably be big on Godzilla, but I guess I gave enough of a show last Friday that the guys figure they know what’s underneath it now.  All day long, I’ve been swarmed, like shadowed by a half dozen or so of them.  I turned down two genuine dates before lunch, and that’s not counting the times I had to turn corners quick, and even dodge underneath one horny guy whom I swear was gonna try and pin me up against the wall.  Its freaky, really freaky to have that sort of stuff go on at school.  Hopefully, it’s wear off, but I’m not sure when.    

In the meantime, though, I’m really kind of worried about how Ted’s going to handle this.  I mean, some of the guys sniffing at me are really big, and he’s not exactly buddy buddy with them to begin with.  I’m not all that sure how to handle that one, because when they spotted me talking with him at lunch, some of the looks got pretty weird and I think he even got a little uncomfortable about it, although he didn’t admit it. He did, however, ask me to go to the football game Friday night, which is like way cool.

Lunch itself, aside from the time Ted came up and made my day, was pretty normal, other than the staring guys.  I sat with Lauren and a couple of other girls, and for the most part, we talked about normal stuff.  Nothing too cool, nothing to bad, honestly, other than the fact that Cindy’s brother got in a car accident and is really messed up.

After school, I went with Lauren to casually walk by football practice on account of some guy she wanted me to check out.  He is cute, I’ll you that, but not that cute, and besides, there is something a little freaky about describing a guy’s body for a girlfriend.  I mean, lets face it, when you get down to it, most guys sort of look pretty similar, especially when they’re wearing football pads and stuff.  

After that I pretty much went home, ate dinner with the folks, and now I’m pretty much sitting here waiting for them to go to bed so’s I can go out and play superbabe again.  

My friend Mendel charted out the robberies and stuff, and he swears its like a line or something, with a different store each night, running east and west.  Mendel says its like some really high probability that they’re going to knock off some place on Elm street tonight between midnight and two am, so that’s where I’m going to hang out.  

Hopefully, I’ll write and tell you what happens when I get back, but if not, I guess it can wait until tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 11/07/2005 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, Mendel... a tie-in with the RPG. May be written off-the-cuff, but you have a real epic developing here....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Web Counters