SuperDaph

The trials and tribulations of a teenager who's just a little bit different from everyone else.

Friday, November 11, 2005

A bad week

This week sucked, ok?  Like it really sucked the big one.

First off, and most important as far as my personal life goes, I think I’m going to have to dump Ted.  The guy is, well, he’s turning into a complete nutcase and its really starting to freak me out.  I knew I shouldn’t have messed around with him, but I didn’t expect that it was going to get this bad.  He’s like, um, well, like a constant puppy dog, always yipping and yapping at me, and that’s when he’s not sitting on his hind legs and begging for a treat.  Don’t get me wrong, I like the guy, but I mean, does he really think that I’m going to let him feel me up every time I see him?  I mean, yeah, I know he really likes it, and yes, in case you’re curious, I know what he does just about every time after he sees me, too.  That’s creepy enough, knowing a guy’s gonna go do THAT even if he doesn’t do it when he’s with me, but I guess I could overlook that, if I could, like, well find someway to explain to him how I don’t really get off on it the same way he does.  Its not just that he’s so darned weak, either, although it certainly doesn’t help matters much.  Thing is, I can’t even just lie back like any other girl can.  I gotta do a whole lot more and its tedious.  Between making sure I don’t tighten up or anything and remembering to move when he tries to move me, and remembering not to hurt him in a bout a zillion ways, its just plain emotionally tiring.  I’m not returning his phone calls right now, at least until I figure out what to do with him.

The second thing that’s bugging me is probably a bigger deal, I guess, although its hard to remember that when the whole Ted thing has me so po’d like twenty four hours a day.  Remember that deal with the cops?  Well,  think it is for real now, even if it wasn’t then.  I was minding my own business yesterday in the convenience store, picking up a DC and some chips when the guy ahead of me pulls out a gun and starts waiving it around, demanding that the woman behind the counter open up the safe.  I swear, I believed her when she said she couldn’t get out more than twenty bucks at a time, but bozo didn’t buy it.  So, I did what I was talking about, watching the little muscles in his arm and stuff  until I was sure he was gonna pull the trigger on her, and then I just stepped up and pulled the gun out of his hand.  Screwed that one up too, by the way, because I broke his fingers, but that wasn’t really what bugged me.  What got to me, was that after I bent the guy over the counter, and just as I was about to say something to the lady, some guy yelled “Stop or I’ll shoot!”

I turned around, and lo and behold, there was Officer Friendly, sticking a big gun right at me.  Sure, I could have run, and its not like he could have shot me after he’d been dumb enough to let me know he was there anyway, but I didn’t.  Instead, I played good little girl and started talking to the guy.  He did put the robber guy in handcuffs, but he  also had like a zillion questions to ask me, and I don’t think all of them were normal.  I mean, he bought my story about being a black belt and all, or at least he said he did, but he was looking at me really weird.  So after I left, I hung around in back of the store while he radioed in his report.  No doubt about it, not only did he make a big deal out of making sure he mentioned that there was a blonde teenaged girl involved, but from what I could tell, the guy on the other end immediately got all excited about it, at least until the cop told him that he was sure I wasn’t the girl they were looking for.  I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure I am, in spite of the fact that the guy seemed to have been blinded by my charms and excellent acting.  The acting, at least, unlike my face and boobs, at least I can have some sense of pride in.

And then, on top of all those other things, last night, I think I killed a guy.  No, scratch that, I know I did, only I’m not sure if I’m gonna get the rap, much less if I even deserved it.  What happened was I lost my cool.  I’m pretty much invulnerable and all, so its not like the guy really hurt me when he grabbed me, but I wasn’t paying attention, and he did surprise me.  All I did, really was twist around to see who it was, but I guess I did it kind of fast, not to mention pretty hard.  It must have been something about the way he was holding onto me or something, but he went flying and banged himself right into a wall.

Needless to say, I was pretty quick about checking him out, because I could tell he was an old guy and there was blood on his head, but the guy checked out way before I could even get my cell phone out of my purse and call 911.

As I said at the beginning, this has been a week from hell.  I got a boyfriend who’s turning into a pervert stalker,  I’m a suspect for who knows what with the police, and now, I know, even if no one else does, that I killed some old guy, who, for all I know, was like having a seizure or something and just grabbed onto me to keep from falling.

All of this stuff makes me feel pretty miserable, and I don’t know what to do about any of it.  If I was a normal girl, I guess maybe I could see a school counselor or something, but I don’t think that’s a good idea.  Do you?

1 Comments:

  • At 11/11/2005 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Even supergirls get the blues. But I don't think anybody's portrayed them better than you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Web Counters