SuperDaph

The trials and tribulations of a teenager who's just a little bit different from everyone else.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Musings from Daph

Ok, I’m using my superkeen powers of deduction here, and I think I’ve come to some conclusions regarding who’s reading this blog.  As I see it, there are two main groups.  

One is girls like Marina and Risatara, who have some things in common with me.  I really don’t know either of them well, but I’m guessing there’s probably some big differences too.  Marina… I don’t know about you.. you really want this superstrength thing?  I hope for your sake it works out.  Let me know if I can help you out.  Risatara, we gotta talk girl.  I’m not going to hunt you down, one, because its not fair, since you are still coming into your powers, and two, because when you do, I don’t think I want to piss you off.  But trust me, hon, I’m not going to give up on finding out if you might not have some answers for me.

The other group seems to be guys, and ironically enough they don’t just seem like horny old bastards looking for some super teen nookie.  I’ve been emailing a couple of them, and they’re nice respectable family type guys, with kids, mortgages and all.  Kind of pisses me off actually, that I don’t think I’ll ever have a guy like that, much less a life like that.  Somehow, I just don’t think I’m ever gonna be driving carpool for a passel of kids and all and cooking dinner for my hubby.

Whats the point, you say?  You mean you’re not here to hear about you, but about me?  Well too f-ng bad.  Not only am I super, but its MY blog and I can write about what I want.  And my point is.. let me remember it again.

Oh yeah, one of those guys, a really sweet guy with a wife and all, he wrote in a comment that I should like wish Ted away to either Marina or Risatara.  I know he meant it well, but it sort of gets under my skin.  One, I don’t think I’d want to risk Ted’s cute little but with either of those girls.  Two, and this is my point, I guess, I don’t treat guys like that.  I don’t treat girls like that, or adults, male or female.  Hell, I don’t even treat dogs like that if I can help it.

Just because I can do things doesn’t make it right, and human beings, for all that they’re incredibly fragile, deserve respect.  If Ted wants to dump me for some other chick, that’s his right,  but I can guarantee you that if I ever dump him, I’ll do it straight up and not treat him like some pet I might give away cause he pees on the carpet.  He’d have his walking papers, sure, but even if he did hook up with some other girl, it ought to be his choice.  Not sure if that makes sense, but its kind of my philosophy.  Might doesn’t make right, and its not my call to do things like that.

Ok, I’m off my soapbox for now.  I gotta run to the mall with my freaky cousin.  See ya soon,
Daph

4 Comments:

  • At 12/01/2005 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If it's your soapbox, it must have once been used for Super Suds (Yeah, there was a brand called that, long before you were born!).

     
  • At 12/01/2005 12:45 PM, Blogger Black said…

    Oh hon...it did work out...It really did. To live your life and get punked around. You have no clue how it felt...and to gain what I wanted, and much more? I feel so much better. But Im glad you checked me out. ^_^

     
  • At 12/01/2005 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I WAS being facetious about Ted, you know. I wouldn't really want to see him "dumped" by or an anybody, even if he were Ted Baxter of the MARY TYLER MOORE instead of the sweet Ted we know.

     
  • At 12/01/2005 6:01 PM, Blogger Black said…

    Oooh boooy. If that was my boy we would have total problems... anyways. Im sure angel youll find much better. Hit me up later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Web Counters